Monday, July 5, 2010

new project!

I must touch fabric everyday!
Today I am starting a baby coin quilt for this weeks quilt club class.
I may have to go on a fabric run in town at King's to add a little something... : )
and maybe have lunch at the Hitching Post...well you know...maybe...
pictures coming later....
later....I did get a start on the coin quilt and had a great time cutting and sewing.
I went to a friends house and we sewed for hours. She got a new "cool" machine
for her birthday last week and we had to try out everything it offered.  : )
We see an applique project starting soon.
Bad news was King's was closed : ( and I never got lunch.
Good news was we didn't need a thing and used up some of our stash and will get
to buy more another day-soon. : )
I didn't get to pictures yet. I was too busy.

1 comment:

  1. Sounds like you are staying busy. So far, I haven't done much sewing since coming back from camp.
    Am hoping to get at least one flower done for this week, but we'll have to see.

    Have fun with your new quilt project

    ReplyDelete