Monday, July 5, 2010

new project!

I must touch fabric everyday!
Today I am starting a baby coin quilt for this weeks quilt club class.
I may have to go on a fabric run in town at King's to add a little something... : )
and maybe have lunch at the Hitching Post...well you know...maybe...
pictures coming later....
later....I did get a start on the coin quilt and had a great time cutting and sewing.
I went to a friends house and we sewed for hours. She got a new "cool" machine
for her birthday last week and we had to try out everything it offered.  : )
We see an applique project starting soon.
Bad news was King's was closed : ( and I never got lunch.
Good news was we didn't need a thing and used up some of our stash and will get
to buy more another day-soon. : )
I didn't get to pictures yet. I was too busy.

No comments:

Post a Comment