Sunday, May 23, 2010

The thoughtful gift...





On Mother's Day I celebrated it with child #4 and her birthday party too. Picture #1.
This year child #2 brought me a thoughtful gift from California cross country over 2,000 miles. He teased me saying he was bringing me something on the back of his truck and he wasn't lying. I had picture #2 in mind.
I had hoped for picture #3, and I got the thoughtful gift in picture #4.
It is a new project for me, everyone knows my unschooling mind of self education. I am learning how to work on machines as needed. I did get it to sewing a pretty nice stitch. Now I am trying to get the bobbin winder going. : )
The quote from the heading of this blog is fitting... don't cha think?
"Blessed are the children of the piecemakers for they shall inherit the quilts!"


No comments:

Post a Comment