Monday, May 24, 2010

Flower Garden my way...

\


I have been working on this project since last May. I only do it for relaxation, it is all hand stitched. I have my spin on the way it is done. I'm not much for following instructions to the
"t", I just go for the finish line. I have about 80 pieced and the white around about half of them. They are all different and made from my scraps, my mom's scraps and my bestie's
too. A few other friends and family have donated scraps also. Only about a dozen fabrics were purchased since starting the project. One piece was brought to me from New York City, a gift from my bestie. : )
Today I cut strips for the "picnic quilt" and upcoming class.
From what I am hearing the class will be full. I'm getting nnnervousssssss!

In my garden there is a large place for sentiment. My garden of flowers is also my garden of thoughts and dreams. The thoughts grow as freely as the flowers, and the dreams are as beautiful.
~Abram L. Urban

1 comment:

  1. Don't be nervous! It will be all your friends to chit chat and have fun with!!

    ReplyDelete